Prior to completing this application, please ensure that you are able to meet all the requirements of becoming a volunteer at SLESAC.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must submit an application and attend a screening interview.
- You must undergo a criminal background and fingerprinting check.
- You must complete a 40 hour sexual assault advocacy training provided by SLESAC.
- You must commit to a minimum 1 year of service and to volunteer for at least two shifts a month with SLESAC to remain active and in good standing.